The Imaginary Design Studio is based in Montreal, Canada.
What's in the box: From basic design work all the way up to complete 'turnkey' creative solution for a broad range of project types (ie. conceptual development and project-wide art direction, copy writing, graphic design and layout, all necessary preparation of materials for final digital or print delivery)
Current on-going responsibilities [creative direction, graphic design, marketing-related responsibilities):
• La Scena Musicale (classical music magazine). Art Director
• Italian audio companies [U.S. distribution], RCF Inc. and FBT Elettronica S.p.A. (New York / New Jersey)
Other previous experience:
• Montreal Chamber Music Festival, creative director
• Creative director / senior graphic designer for Diretec LCC USA/ABS Inc. based in New York City & Montreal [4 years]
• Senior graphic designer, Airborne Mobile [4 years]
• In-house graphic artist / marketing consultant, Upstairs Jazz Club [10 years, 450+ posters, etc]
• Marketing material (one-sheets, etc.), conceptual designs and script consultation for film work (Los Angeles, CA)
• Projects including tour posters, CDs, media kits, websites and photoshoots for jazz musicians
Please have a look around in the Partfolio as well as Stuff sections to get an idea of what the Imaginary Design style is all about.
If you have any questions, comments, or would like to discuss a project, please write to: info [@] imaginarydesign.com
Thanks for dropping by.
Below: Some examples... (Please see tthe Portfolio section for more)
Music industry expo booth design
A couple of recent book covers...